Post-Covid Role of Digitalisation – An Insight
Authored by: Orkun Altintas, Director Consulting Aerospace & Defence (EMEASA)
A Frost & Sullivan Insight prepared exclusively for Dubai Airshow
Frost & Sullivan, one of the world’s leading research and advisory firm have partnered with the Dubai Airshow to curate exclusive reports and insights for the aerospace and defence sectors.
They are sharing the latest study on the Post-Covid Role of Digitalisation where senior executives from airlines, airports and defence sectors were surveyed to understand the key priorities and pain points in the wake of the pandemic and the way forward.
Read the ‘Post-Covid Role of Digitalisation’ report to get insights into:
• Passenger flow management post pandemic
• Commercial revenue optimisation in the digital era
• Investment decisions based on performance priorities
• Intelligent MRO – an integrated, connected and smart value chain
• How ‘Smart Factory’ is a game-changer for OEMs