- This event has passed.
Note: Course Timings are for Pacific Standard Time (California) – (GMT-7)
For Inspectors 28451 Course. This is an 100% instructor-led (synchronous course)
When a student completes this course she/he should be able to:
- grasp the fundamentals of airframe construction
- explain what alloys are used in what parts of the airplane and why
- have a basic understanding of composites, hydrogen embrittlement, fatigue, heat treatment, fastener selection, finite element analysis, strain gages …
- learn about aircraft metallic structures and joints
- be familiar with prevalent aircraft fasteners and joints
- list the fundamental design requirements of repairs
Each student attending all the days will receive a Certificate of Completion with 6.4 CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
CEU is a measure used to assist the engineer to maintain their license/current proficiency in their profession. Recognized by many aerospace and other companies.