- This event has passed.
Note: Course Timings are for Pacific Standard Time (California) – (GMT-7)
This consists of 5-20 hours instructor-led (synchronous) content, and the rest you can plan leisurely, up to six months
What you will accomplish and gain:
- GAIN solid understanding of the fundamentals of Metal Fatigue, Corrosion, and Ageing Composites
- RECEIVE knowledge and tools that’d enable them to operate an ageing fleet of aircraft and helicopters in an economical, yet safe fashion
- STUDY very practical case histories in a relaxed setting with interactive facilitation and be able to learn extremely valuable and real-life lessons
- UNDERSTAND technical expertise required to minimize the probability of a catastrophic accident
- PERFORM in-class fracture mechanics calculations with Sam’s individual attention
Each student attending all the days will receive a Certificate of Completion with 3.2CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
CEU is a measure used to assist the engineer to maintain their license/current proficiency in their profession. Recognized by many aerospace and other companies.