- This event has passed.
Aircraft Records Conference
23rd June @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm BST
The 10th Annual Aircraft Records conference will explore issues such as legal aspects pertaining to aircraft records, aircraft maintenance programs from the record prospective, aircraft records scanning, aircraft technical and maintenance records audits, maintenance and engineering discussions, maintenance and engineering software, surviving the aircraft records audit, the value of aircraft records, electronic aircraft records, scanned aircraft records of the future, pre-purchase inspection/mid lease /end of lease/redelivery records, aircraft repossession, aircraft records and lease agreements, aircraft records management prospective, CAMO, and education for records personnel.
- Alan Phelan, Founder & CEO, APTN
Confirmed Expert Speakers
- Dr. Jan Michael Bosak, Head of Legal, ALAFCO Aviation Lease and Finance
- James Carroll, Director of Business Development, JSSI
- Patrick Honnebier, Of Counsel, Rep Law and Professor International Aviation Financing and Leasing Laws
- Rachel McKay, Aircraft Expert Witness, KAYWAY.AERO & President, German Aircraft Expert Association (GAEA / VdL)